A week after the first edition of the "Les Spiritueux de l’Année" it's time to remember the big winners of this initiative!
Invited to present their significant launches of the year 2021 in the circuit of specialized retailers, nearly a hundred brands have submitted applications for the “Les Spiritueux de l’Année” competition, organized by the magazine Cavistes & E-commerce and with the collaboration of several partners, including Amorim Top Series.
A pre-selection was carried out online throughout the month of January by wine merchants and delicatessen managers. Their votes were decisive in the final deliberations of the jury.
The awards recognize best launches of the year in seven different categories:
• Whiskey - ROZELIEURES FRENCH PARCELLAR
• Rum - RENEGADE “SINGLE FARM ORIGIN”
• Gin - FRENCH AND ORGANIC GIN ANAË
• Other spirits - THOREAU, THE “LIFE SPIRITS”
• Aperitifs (liqueur, vermouth, bitter, alcohol-free ...) - OSCO ALCOHOL-FREE APERITIF
• French spirits or aperitifs, in partnership with Amorim Top Series - LE BAS-ARMAGNAC DARTIGALONGUE DOUBLE OAK
• Eco-responsible packaging, in partnership with Adelphe - LE COGNAC BACHE-GABRIELSEN “5”
In addition to these, there was still time to reward the wine merchants favorite: LE LIMONCELLO MAMMA MIA!